Below is a copy of our latest OFSTED inspection report which was conducted in January 2022. The school continues to be GOOD and the report confirms that we have sustained the good quality of education within a calm and purposeful learning atmosphere.
Key points in the report show that:
- Learning at St Bart's is ambitious, engaging, memorable and inclusive.
- Early reading is taught effectively. Leaders and teachers prioritise it from the moment children start in Reception.
- Leaders are determined that all pupils, including those with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), will develop the detailed knowledge they need to enable them to 'live life in all its fullness'.
- All staff have high expectations of pupils' behaviour.
- Leaders ensure that safeguarding is given the highest priority. Leaders are tenacious in their work.